The fence is down today and we are all getting ready to celebrate the completion of stage 1 at the park.
Join us Celebrating Stage 1 Completion
Friday 10 March at 4pm.
Join the Fb event
Visit the park anytime between 4-6pm to have a look at the new equipment and hear about playground update!
We are also very excited to share with you a pre-launch of the crowdfunding campaign for STAGE 2.
Meanwhile, have a look at some of the progress in the park…
Save the date
- 10 March at 4pm in the park – social gathering & informal celebration of completion of stage 1 installment at the park and kick off of stage 2 with a pre-launch of the crowdfunding campaign. Join the Fb event
- 15 March – Public launch of crowdfunding campaign – we are reaching the wider community to join us in funding stage 2 equipment that includes a tree house, a fairy chair and a flying fox
- 26 March – Tree planting @ the park – getting the park all nice and ready
- 28 March – Waterlily Playscape AGM, Ocean Shores Country Club
- 2 April – Official launch of the new equipment @ the park
Now that things are moving really fast, we need your help!
Many volunteer options are available, including:
- People with grant application experience
- Experienced licensed carpenter/team to build the tree house
- Concretor (to help with the park slab)
- Events coordinator
- Helpers at the tree planting day
- Social media enthusiasts to help share and create a buzz around activities in the park
And any other relevant help you could offer.
See you at the park…
Waterlily Playscape Committee