Byron Shire Council with the support of Waterlily Community Playscape, received state funding to implement Stage 3 plans:
- Car park upgrade – completion due December 2018
- Walk and cycle pathway – completion due December 2018
- Shade Sail – completion due December 2018
- Tree house – begin March, due by June 2019
- Flying fox – begin March, due by June 2019
Final design plans for these items are not yet available.
Waterlily Park Stage 3 Community Consultations
During March 2018, Waterlily Playscape committee prepared an online and paper survey relating to Waterlily Park, its facilities and future plans. 225 people completed the survey.
Waterlily Playscape Community Survey March 2018 PDF – web page
During May 2018, Byron Shire council staff prepared an online survey promoted through social media and through 1,600 flyers to residences in Ocean Shores. 49 surveys were completed.
Byron Shire Council May 2018 community consultation results PDF
Proposed Site Plan
Revision A2 • 03/08/17
Revision 1 A • 15/11/16
Waterlily Playscape DRAFT Concept Plan
Updated REV D (PDF 10MB): G16_04_DRAFT_LANDSCAPE_CONCEPT_160714
Below: Issue C • DRAFT • 30/06/16