AGM June 2017 Summary
Following another successful AGM, one committee member stepped down and one joined the committee.
Thank you Peter Blackwell for your contribution to the committee and the playscape project!
Welcome Helen Graveson who is also our new grants officer!
We are looking for more committee members. Please contact us if you are interested.
Committee roles – updated April 2018
- Acting Chair – Jason Lasky
- Vice Chair – Tina Petroff
- Treasurer – Tina Petroff
- Secretary – Fabricio Bettega
- Public Officer – Tina Petroff
- Communications – Jason Lasky
- Grants Coordinator – Helen Graveson
- Committee – Tom Naulty
- Tom Naulty – Tom Naulty
- Committee- Helen Graveson
- Engage the local community to be informed about the Playscape (online & face to face)
- Recruit local community to be involved in designing and building the Playscape
- Cultivate partnerships with key partners: across all levels of government – federal, state and local as well as partners in the region: schools, local organisations, businesses,
- Raise funds to finance building a Playscape
- Build a Playscape in Waterlily park (in stages)
- Celebrate community and outdoor nature play
Waterlily Community Playscape Inc.
Incorporated Association INC1501618