We held our AGM Monday August 20th 2018
Our 2018 AGM was a great success last night, with many members in attendance.
Congratulations Helen Graveson on taking up the role of Chair.
Welcome two new committee members Lois Johnson and Stan Petroff.
Committee roles – updated August 2018
- Chair – Helen Graveson
- Vice Chair – Tina Petroff
- Treasurer – Tina Petroff
- Secretary – Fabricio Bettega
- Committee – Jason Lasky
- Committee – Tom Naulty
- Committee – Lois Johnson
- Committee – Stan Petroff
- Public Officer – Tina Petroff
- Grants Coordinator – Helen Graveson
- Communications – Jason Lasky
- Engage the local community to be informed about the Playscape (online & face to face)
- Recruit local community to be involved in designing and building the Playscape
- Cultivate partnerships with key partners: across all levels of government – federal, state and local as well as partners in the region: schools, local organisations, businesses,
- Raise funds to finance building a Playscape
- Build a Playscape in Waterlily park (in stages)
- Celebrate community and outdoor nature play
Waterlily Community Playscape Inc.
Incorporated Association INC1501618